9. Huckleberries grow great here, but their taste isn’t for me. Maybe grow them for compost, but not in the garden bed.
10. Turning compost is really hard work. Get Hubby involved.
11. Its hard to have too few tomato plants. I’m gonna have to think about crop rotation, though, as we also love potatoes, and the gardener needs to rotate those crops. I’ve gotta check on pepper plants.
12. Early mornings are good for hard work, gets the day started right.
13. Sticker weeds are hard to keep under control. Pull when small, ’cause they can grip when they get big.